segunda-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2011

FRASE DA SEMANA

In the summer of 1992, when he was still in the glow of Duke winning back-to-back national championships, Krzyzewski was sitting on his porch in North Carolina with his wife, his three daughters and his mom.

"Mike, why you?" his mother asked.

"What do you mean, Mom?" he replied.

"Why were you the one to win two national championships?" she said, in a way that only a mother could ask a man who was on his way to becoming the greatest coach in the history of men's college basketball.

"Mom, 'Why me' is you." Coach K explained.

"I never thought I could lose because of you."

The best advice he ever got, he told his mother, was something she had said to him before he started high school.

"You said to make sure that I only let good people on my bus.
"And if I ever get on someone else's bus, make sure to take it great places."


Trecho retirado da Revista Fortune - Duke's Coach K on what makes a champion
By December 9, 2011: 9:52 AM ET

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário